Andkon Arcade - T-SHIRT SALE ARCHIVE PAGE
Sorry, ordering is over.
OLD Questions and Answers
- Q: Which carrier ships the shirts?
- A: The shirts will ship through USPS (first-class mail).
- Q: Can you ship to outside the United States?
- A: No, unfortunately it's too much of a hassle to ship internationally.
- Q: When will shirts ship?
- A: Shirts will ship at most a few days after you place your order.
- Q: What's the design?
- A: The black shirt's front features the Andkon Arcade logo. The back is empty.
- Q: I ordered but I noticed I made a mistake!
- A: If you want to change or add to your order, you have to cancel it and go through the cart/checkout again. You can also cancel your order entirely. You can change or cancel for free, but you have only until the shirts ship out to do either.
- Q: What size shirt should I get?
- A: The adult and youth sizes are for both genders. Note that these high-quality American Apparel shirts have a tighter fit than other brands. Please note that youth sizes might be smaller than expected so you might want to get a size larger (kids grow into them anyways). The best way to get a good fit is to measure the width of a comfortable shirt on a flat surface and compare with the chart below:
|Size||US (width)||Metric (width)||Width Illustration|
|Youth Small (8)||15 inches||38 cm|
|Youth Medium (10)||16 inches||41 cm|
|Youth Large (12)||16.75 inches||42.5 cm|
|Adult Small||17.5 inches||44.5 cm|
|Adult Medium||19.5 inches||49.5 cm|
|Adult Large||21.25 inches||54 cm|
|Adult X-Large||23 inches||58.5 cm|
|Adult 2X-Large||26 inches||66 cm|
|Adult 3X-Large||28 inches||71 cm|
- Q: Is PayPal the only option?
- A: Yes, orders can only be accepted online through PayPal. You don't need to sign up for a PayPal account though.
- Q: Are there refunds?
- There are no refunds after the shirts ship. You will get a new shirt if you get sent a size you didn't order. If the size you ordered wasn't a good fit, you are responsible for shipping it back to exchange for a new one.